Elisabetta Gregoraci: Flavio Briatore married me because I have brain

"Briatore married me because I have brains." Here it is Elisabetta Gregoraci: beautiful, confident, bold, says that the wealthy businessman is tied to her (there are five years of marriage, celebrated on June 14) not for the statuesque physique, but for his personality. "Flavio is very jealous - he says in an interview with the showgirl Century XIX -. Always knows where they are and with whom I move, if I had brain would have married me."
First of all, however, is the son Falco Nathan: "we live together in Monte Carlo, we do long walks. Leisure time which allows me to my job I spend with him. If you decide to have a child, is to follow." And Briatore? "Is a wonderful dad - he admits Gregoraci, who does not hide the desire for a second pregnancy -. Maybe wait a year, so I can enjoy Nathan a little ', then I do not deny that I'd like a little girl."

0 comments:

Post a Comment